How do I geo-locate within New Jersey?
Are you being restricted from playing real money games within the state of New Jersey?
If you believe that you are within the New Jersey state borders and you are being restricted from playing for real money on a desktop or laptop computer, please confirm the following:
- You are connected to a stable WiFi connection or Ethernet cable
- A strong internet connection will help our geo-compliance software identify your location
- You are not connected to cellular data
- We are unable to confirm a user's location based on a cellular data connection at this time. Please connect mobile devices to WiFi to continue with real-money play.
- You are located reasonably within the state borders of New Jersey
- Being located very close to the borders of New Jersey state could lead our geo-compliance software to be unable to verify your valid location. If possible, try to enjoy our casino and sports offerings further from state border lines if you are experiencing this issue at this time.
Our geo-compliance software is constantly being updated to improve performance and accuracy.
If the above tips do not resolve your issue, please reach out to our Customer Service team (email@example.com) so we can investigate your experience.
If you receive a failed Location Status in your geo-location, ensure you have a stable Wi-Fi connection, are not connected via cellular data, and are within the state borders of New Jersey.
Geo-location success screen